Dear Tan Sri/Dato’ Sri/Dato'/Prof./Dr.,
As part of the yearly MyRA assessment, we would like to encourage all academic staff to fill in MyRepository System, https://myrepo.iium.
1. Academic/professional memberships (MyRA Section G3 & G5)
3. Gifts/donations worth >=RM 3,000 (MyRA Section F6) (Reference: https://www.iium.
4. Endowment (MyRA Section F5)
To login, please key in username and password as per HURIS.
MyRepository user manual: https://istack.iium.
Academic/professional memberships and Awards/recognitions/
· Application will reach Kulliyyah Officer soon after you click the “Ready to Submit” button.
Note to Kulliyyah Officer:
Please advise the academic staff who submit a claim form for a membership fee to attach a screenshot from the MyRepository.
This will ensure that no member is left out from MyRA, subject to the glossary.
- Kulliyyah Officer to recommend/reject based on MyRA Glossary
- Only “Recommended” applications will reach Section Leader for final approval/rejection
Please consult with the Section Leader, email@example.com
For your kind information, the benchmark target for academic/professional memberships is 30% of active academic staff. The following poster describes a membership appointment that is recognized for MyRA:
Gifts/donations worth >=RM 3,000 and Endowment:
- The application will reach the Section Leader soon after you click the “Ready to Submit” button
- The respective Section Leader will approve/reject your application based on MyRA Glossary
Kindly consult with the Section Leader/Coordinator, fakhitah@
RMC will generate marks based on approved applications only.
The benchmark target for this section is RM 2 million per year.
The following poster describes a membership appointment that is recognized for MyRA: