اَلسَلامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اَللهِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ
Please be informed that the Ministry of Higher Education has requested all MOHE grant recipients to submit the Progress / Final Report of their research for the 1st cycle in 2024 starting from
1st FEBRUARY 2024 through the MyGRANTS system. The last date for the submission of the report is 29th February 2024.
Updating the Progress Report on MyGRANTS entails:
1. RESEARCH ACTIVITIES - Based on the latest status of your projects, please update the research activities accordingly
2. FINANCE - Financial report must correspond with that on the RMSv2. For projects that had made reallocation in RMSv2, please make the virement on MyGRANTS prior to updating the financial report
3. AWARDS - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documents
4. PUBLICATIONS - Please attach your publications which have been published or at least accepted. Please ensure that the publication had acknowledged MOHE and the Research Grant Scheme
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documentation (compulsory for PRGS project)
6. PRODUCT - If any, please fill up and attach the relevant documentation
7. TALENT - Please attach the Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) appointment letter.
8. ASSET - Please declare the asset if you have made a procurement using Vote 35000.
9. Do not forget to click SUBMIT REPORT once you have finalized your report; otherwise, your report CANNOT BE VERIFIED by RMC to be forwarded to MOHE.
IMPLICATION OF NON-SUBMISSION OF PROGRESS
1. Researchers will not be able to apply for any MOHE grants via MyGRANTS neither as Principal Investigator nor a co-researcher
2. Restriction on research expenditure shall be imposed on the researchers
3. Names shall be submitted to MOHE
The penalty shall be imposed on the researchers and RMC should the reports submitted were found to be incorrect.
* Please update the progress report of your research projects on the RMSv2 as well.